Available on all freestanding washing machines, washer dryers, tumble dryers, dishwashers and refrigeration (excluding Americans).
Please note that this service is only available when replacing a like-for-like appliance.
As part of this service, we will:
- Disconnect and remove the old appliance for recycling
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply (13 amp plug-in only)
- Level and fit neatly in the space
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines