Available on built-in fridge freezers.
Please note that this service is only available when replacing an existing built-in appliance and we only install to existing connections.
As part of this service, we will:
- Remove the old appliance for recycling
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle of the packaging
- Remove the plinths and panel door of your old appliance
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply
- Do any basic carpentry work required (e.g. drilling holes)
- Level and fit neatly in the space
- Fit the existing panel door to the new appliance
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- The existing panel door is in a suitable condition to be re-fitted.
- Your appliance will fit into the existing housing
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines
- Make any alterations to stone worktops